I have done a complete reformation of the alert system. Along with this, a lot of adjustments have been made to the Skript Community site at https://theartex.net/hosting/skript. For those using the API, don't worry, as the alert sections of the developer API still work fine without any changes on your side.
As you may have seen, I have been doing a lot of work on the developer API. Along with this, I have started my own Skript community and have been working hard on its documentation site. For everyone wondering, you can find the API documentation at theartex.net/documentation and the Skript in-development site at theartex.net/external/code/workspace/mathhulk/test/skript.
Because of the bug in the math of the previous pagination code I had made, I was forced to remake it. However, the bug should not be fixed and all sections with more than ten pages of content will be listed correctly. Along with this, I have also added in pagination for blog post comments, of which you can easily switch through.
After looking back at the password reset page, I realized that there were numerous bugs and security issues that had arisen from the old code. Because of this, I have remade the password reset page to make sure that all information is secure and that it will work correctly. All authentication should work fine as of now.
mathhulk.me now uses the developer API for user authentication.
More features, including updating, creating, and deleting projects will be added to the API shortly (scratch that). Along with this, please remember to send all passwords pre-hashed with md5 to the developer API, or they won't be checked.
mathhulk.me now uses the developer API for user authentication. More features, including updating, creating, and deleting projects will be added to the API shortly. Along with this, please remember to send all passwords pre-hashed with md5 to the developer API, or they won't be checked.
I have done a lot of work on the new Artex Development Dashboard, a desktop application. It is currently open-source on GitHub, and you can find its repository here. Along with that, I have also made a few updates to mathhulk.me, mostly editing certain features such as project updating to allow for easier input.
Issues regarding MH-DNS record editing and deletion were reported earlier today. These issues have since been fixed and any use of MH-DNS should run smoothly from now on. Due to a possible security breach from CloudFlare, please read the latest blog post.