I have done a lot of work on the new Artex Development Dashboard, a desktop application. It is currently open-source on GitHub, and you can find its repository here. Along with that, I have also made a few updates to mathhulk.me, mostly editing certain features such as project updating to allow for easier input.
Issues regarding MH-DNS record editing and deletion were reported earlier today. These issues have since been fixed and any use of MH-DNS should run smoothly from now on. Due to a possible security breach from CloudFlare, please read the latest blog post.
It's been a few weeks since I have worked on one of my personal projects here on theartex.net. However, one of our community members suggested that I update MH-DNS to support multiple domain options. Along with his suggestion, he was able to provide us with both mineserver.rock and al1l.com, which are currently available. Big thanks to AL_1 for his contribution!
I am currently working on making all dates localized, which means they will change depending on your time zone. I'm sure many of you will be glad I am adding support for this, as I know it is hard to understand times when they aren't using the correct timezone.
I have been busy with a lot of exams and schoolwork. However, I have finished some school projects that revolve around web development and will be working on more in the future. I have given Bonus Point a nice front-page redesign (bonuspoint.org). I also plan on continuing development for my Advanced Ban web add-on this upcoming weekend.
When visiting a project page via mathhulk.me, a list of other projects a user has posted are also displayed via the panels on the right (under the short description panel). I am going to work on implementing a featured projects system and a star system. However, I am also currently working on a blog system for Jack Cosens.
Site validation has been added. With site validation and the use of user IDs instead of usernames, it will be easy for me to hook users and other data across multiple sites. An example of a validation link can be found here.
A few simple changes and updates have been changed or added. First off, all database tables now use user IDs instead of usernames. This will allow me to possibly add username change requests in the future. The Codity page has been changed around a bit. You can now view the available modes by hovering over or clicking on the Mode input box. Due to some difficulties with reCaptcha, the MH-DNS page has been altered slightly. However, you shouldn't be able to notice the difference.