As I always say, it has been a while since I made a blog post. If you haven't read the post before this one, I have been updating the website and API frequently over the last month or so. These updates are in preparation for moving on from working on small, personal projects like Codity or MH-DNS to larger, more community-driven projects for Artex Development. This is not to say that I won't continue maintaining or creating new projects myself, but I will be focusing on Artex Development and other team collaboration efforts.
Anyways, the updates are mostly complete and it is safe to say that no more major updates will be made anytime soon. However, there will be minor updates pushed out to address bug fixes and other problems when I find the need to do so. Along with this, there are a couple more features I would like to add and fix, but they will be kept out for now.
- The old account dashboard has been completely removed
- Codity and MH-DNS have both been removed
- The entire site now uses a single uniform design, including the account dashboard
- The navigation bar is now the same on all pages
- Sub-navigation bars, as I like to call them, have been added to portions of the site that contain more than one page
- Services and Communities pages have been added to provide information on services the site uses and communities I support
- The API has been updated to support OAuth 2.0 standards (for the most part
- Documentation for the API has been redesigned
- Applications for the API can now be created by all users
- Certain pages have been moved around into categories that more fit to their purpose
- The API has been moved to api.theartex.net from www.theartex.net/cloud/api/
- The cloud directory has been completely removed
- Websites page has also been removed
- Announcements show the user who created them
Update Changelog for Artex Development
- Announcements are now displayed in Discord via embedded messages
- Subsidiaries page has been added for groups managed by Artex Development
Again, thanks to everyone that supports development of these projects through being active on Discord or through direct support.
Artex Development: https://dev.theartex.net/